Hello! It’s been a busy week so I thought I would round up some dress looks in one post. Its been cold and rainy this past week that it’s hard to believe that it’s really spring. However, after the rain, there’s always a rainbow.
I’m not one to shy away from prints/ patterns and I’ve been wearing more of them lately.One print this has caught my eye and has been popping up every where is camoflauge. Camo with a feminine twist.
I love patterns that are unusual and not your average floral, stripes, polka dots, etc. When I spotted this wrap dress with white stars, I was… starstruck.
Paying homage, Seattle, home of grunge/ alternative. Little did I know, one day, I would be living in a city that popularized some of the music I grew up to.
Florals for the Pikes Place Marker seemed only fitting, right?
Hope you liked the looks! Dress details below:
- Rainbow sweater by Forever 21. Denim skirt Girbaud (my closet). Bright Pink Hunter Boots
- Camo bodycon Dress by Rainbow shops
- Starprint Dress by Target
- Plaid duster by Mossimo and black tie front dress by H&M
- Red floral dress by Antrhopology
Thanks for stopping by and hope you feel inspired to wear a dress today! ~In a world full of pants, be a dress~ Jules